TH Hilson is an ICIS Top 100 Chemical Distributor
TH Hilson has been an active member of the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) since 1983.
Membership requires TH Hilson to comply with NACD’s Responsible Distribution program. Responsible Distribution is a mandatory, third-party verified environmental, health, safety & security program where members demonstrate their commitment to continuous performance improvement in every phase of chemical storage, handling, transportation, and disposal.
- Compliance with Code of Management Practice – 13 standards
- Commitment to best practices and quality systems
- Documentation of company policies
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Corrective and preventive procedures
- Established emergency procedures
- Third Party Verification
Todd Hilson speaks at NACD’s OPSEM 2011 conference in Sacramento, CA.
NACD selected TH Hilson as an example of their “Practices of Excellence” for our community outreach program. As always, we’re committed to working with other industry leaders to encourage young, enterprising people to get involved in our exciting field.